- Mortgage collections
- Asset Finance Collections
- Parramatta based
Providing home loans, personal loans and car loans, this organisation is a well-established global credit provider and Australia’s number 1 alternative lender. People are at the centre of what they do, and you will enjoy the friendly work atmosphere, convenient office location and opportunities for career growth.
Reporting to the team leader, we have permanent positions available for Collections Officers. You will become a valued member of the team with a passion for delivering exceptional service to our clients.
This position requires candidates with experience in a collections or credit control type role, particularly in banking and financial services.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Account Management – ensuring the payments are received within required timelines, whilst showing and understanding of the customer’s needs
- Previous exposure to handling the various stages of collections (from early cycle, late cycle and litigation to hardship and sensitive cases)
- Reviewing delinquent accounts and ensuring necessary action is taken with these accounts
- Customer service including delivering superior communication to valued customers
- Liaising with internal departments in resolving customer queries
Candidates who have demonstrated experience in asset finance collections, or holding a certificate IV in financial services will be looked upon favorably.
You will have a high level of attention to detail and ability to identify risks before they arise. You will enjoy the opportunity to apply your listening and problem-solving skills in a positive team environment.
Excellent communication skills and the ability to utilise the required IT systems/databases, along with the ability to thrive in a team environment, are all important for this role.
Our client offers a central office, opportunities for career progression and supports various community initiatives with charities and other local sporting teams.
If you would like to find out more about the role and organisation and feel you have the right skills, please call James Rennie 0422660094, for a confidential discussion.
For more information please contact: email@example.com