Head of Funding & Securitisation – Treasury
- Funding and securitisation
- Treasury division leadership
- Debt capital markets
This non-bank lender is a leader across Australia and its expanding global markets. With a growing presence across a variety of lending options, this organisation is winning accolades for its innovative approach to financial services.
This role is crucial to the effective operation of the funding and securitisation and treasury activities of the organisation. This is a permanent role with lots of scope for career progression.
This is a hands-on position with a great chance to capitalize on your treasury management experience and work in a leadership role. The key facets of your daily activities will include leadership of the team, execution of funding transaction including warehousing, term issuance and whole loan sales and provide advice and recommendations with regards to lending requirements
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Leadership and development of the funding and securitisation team
- Manage the new deal documentation and warehouse requirements for treasury
- Oversee negotiations by team members with parties to transactions
- Manage the production, completion and execution of deal documents
- Execution of new issues and facilities including negotiate with relevant parties, liaise with legal counsel
- Manage the deal schedule in line with treasury requirements
- Responsibility for sign offs for preparation of pool cuts, presentations and management responses
- Develop and manage the team to achieve success. Create and maintain a positive work culture.
To be successful in this role you will be a skilled people leader, an experienced financial services treasury professional and an excellent communicator. It is essential that your securitisation and funding experience has been gained in the financial services sector, possibly in either a current bank or non bank funder who has dealt with RMBS and ABS products, legal firm, trustee company or rating agency. You will hold a relevant degree and most likely a post graduate qualification in an accounting or finance discipline. Candidates who have worked in debt capital markets will be favourably considered.
This role will enable you to showcase your strong excel and analytical skills. To succeed in this position, you would be a strong manager of people who enjoys working in a busy, fast paced environment where you contribution is valued. This organisation has a comprehensive employee benefits program with ample opportunity for career growth.
Happy to talk to candidates moving back from London, Hong Kong or Singapore with relevant experience
For a confidential discussion please call James Rennie on 0422660094
For more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org