HR Manager – Asset Management sector
- Scope for career growth. Medium sized business. Variety of responsibilities
- Utilise your financial services experience
- Innovative culture, experienced management team
As a leading international fund manager with a proud history in Infrastructure funds and fixed income across the region, your new employer offers a unique culture, a dynamic leadership team and lots of opportunity for career growth.
This organisation enjoys a long, stable history, coupled with an innovative approach to doing business, a results oriented outlook and a caring work environment.
Reporting in to one of the Senior business leaders, you will be responsible for supporting the COO as the HR Manager. This is a truly generalist position, with end to end accountability for all aspects of HR. This would suit an experienced HR leader, coming from a Financial Services background.
You will be responsible for:
- Develop existing HR policies, processes and procedures and competencies
- Support the business in Learning and Development
- Recruitment and supporting the business in appraisals
- Managing the delivery of recommendations and solutions including employment training
- Identifying HR risks and developing appropriate solutions to manage these risks
- Support business in HR software requirements
- Support the COO with HR generalist requirements
To be successful in this role, you will be able to demonstrate you have a number of years of HR leadership experience in an end to end, hands on role. You will have gained this experience in the Financial Services industry ideally. Excellent communication and presentation skills are essential and you will display a high EQ. You will ideally hold a Business or HR focused Bachelor Degree or equivalent, and AHRI accreditation will be looked upon favourably.
This is a small team where team fit and culture are key. You will be strong enough to hold your own in the fast and challenging environment that this role offers, but you will be flexible enough to enjoy the fun team atmosphere and innovative approach to doing business.
This is a fantastic environment to enjoy a professional role with this Global Fund Manager located right in the heart of the Sydney CBD. With an experienced management team who are dynamic to work with, you will love the opportunity to make an impact.
For a confidential discussion about this role, call James Rennie on 0422660094
For more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org