Operational Risk Manager – Home Loans sector
- Provide practical and risk-based advice with industry related insights
- Operational Risk Home Loans/Mortgages
- Sydney CBD based
This leading Home Loans and Broker provider has a national presence in each state and territory. Due to increased business growth, a position has become available in the Operational Risk team. This organisation prides itself on its values where integrity underpins everything they do.
Reporting to the Senior Manager of line 1 Risk, you will have the ability to assist this business in developing effective and efficient strategies for identifying risk and causes of incidents.
Your duties will consist of the following;
- Designing effective controls testing across the business including sales channels
- Implementing risk management framework along with investigating and reporting progress against risk remediation plans and issues
- Creating Key Risk Indicators (KRIs) that allow for effective monitoring of risks
- Perform investigations into fraudulent activities
- Developing engaging risk management training to staff
This is a role which involves preparing periodic reports to line 2 risk management team. To be successful you should ideally have tertiary qualifications in a relevant field, Manager level experience in an Internal Audit or risk management environment (financial services organisation would be looked on favourably) and experience in designing risk management frameworks. Knowledge of consumer credit-related regulations and/or financial services regulations would also be beneficial.
This is a role with a well-known organisation where there is a lot of variety and stimulation involved. There is considerable scope for career progression for the right candidate. Please call James Rennie on 0422660094 if you care to discuss further
For more information please contact: email@example.com