Recruitment Administrator / EA
- Work flexibly from home
- Utilise your organisational skills in a small team
- Competitive remuneration + benefits
Based in Bathurst, Oxygen Recruitment & HR is an established boutique recruitment agency, servicing clients across Australia and Asia. Working with a loyal group of clients, largely in the finance arena, we have seen a period of phenomenal growth over the last few years. With a focus on innovation, exceptional customer service and deep subject matter expertise, we deliver solutions to clients globally from our Bathurst base.
With growth comes opportunity, and this has created the need for a new role, a combined Recruitment Administrator / Executive Assistant position. Reporting to the Directors of the business, you will enjoy a wide variety of administration and support activities, whilst being an integral part of a small, fun team. We work hard, the business moves fast, but with that comes an energy and enthusiasm for getting things done, lots of opportunities to celebrate and the days go quickly! We welcome new ideas and are looking for a self-starter who is always thinking about how they can add value.
Responsibilities will include:
- Email management and follow up (we get a lot of emails!)
- Diary management including confirming appointments etc
- Document preparation and resume formatting. creating and refining templates
- Management of candidate information including anniversary follow ups, processing placements etc
- Assist with managing Oxygen’s job advertisements
- Set up client engagements including terms of business
- Implementation of Oxygen’s candidate care program
- Research as directed
- Some social media management including, together with Directors, maintenance of LinkedIn and Facebook page. Straightforward content creation.
- Assist with basic IT support for the business
- Organising team development days, events and team meetings
To be successful in this role you will have 2+ years of Australian administration experience. This role could suit someone who has been in an Executive Assistant / Administration position who wants to learn about recruitment. Or you could be an experienced Recruitment Administrator, who is looking for a path to being a Recruitment Consultant and wants to work closely with experienced Directors. Strong IT Skills are a must, including knowledge of document formatting, LinkedIn and JobAdder exposure would be an added bonus. You are organised and efficient, you are resilient and can work at a fast pace, you bring a sense of humour to your work and an ability to keep multiple balls in the air.
In return, you can expect a busy and rewarding role, with competitive remuneration and lots of flexibility. This role is offered as a work from home opportunity, with periodic face to face meetings required. We focus on training and development in a serious way, believing that your growth and development makes your work more rewarding. You will be provided with a laptop and a home office allowance. This position is available either as permanent full time (35 hours a week) or as permanent part-time (9am – 3pm 5 days a week).
Please indicate in your application, which arrangement you are looking for.
To have a confidential discussion about this position, call Alicia Rennie on 0414 954204
For more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org