Risk & Compliance Policy Advisor
- Mortgages/Home loans sector
- Regulatory compliance policy background
- Sydney CBD employer
Your new employer is Australias leading non-bank financial provider in consumer lending across Australia, Asia and Europe, primarily in home loans. Reporting to the Senior Manager Compliance you will be part of a dynamic risk management & compliance team. This position has plenty of scope to support risk & compliance with your current experience
The role will use your Compliance advice to ensure policies and procedures are up todate and rollout any training within the teams
This is a fixed term contract for 6 months with the possibility for extension
Key Responsibilities include:
- Ensure policies and procedures are appropriate for the organisation
- Ensure policies are resigned in a manner which would allow application
- Complete mandatory training within required time frames and comply with all company policies and procedures
- Ensure compliance with all company policies, risk appetite and legislative changes including NCCP
- Ensure management of customer information in line with regulatory requirements
Key to this role will be your ability to work in a Risk management and regulatory compliance team environment, working closely with key stakeholders and be a self-starter. This is an opportunity to use your Compliance background and experience working with credit/consumer products to grow your career and work with a fantastic company and culture.
The successful candidate will have experience gained locally, or internationally. Ideally you will have worked in the lending sector, working in a bank or non-bank financial institutions. You must have knowledge in consumer, or commercial products would be made towards Retail banking/Mortgages/asset finance. You will also have excellent written and communication skills, be able to work under your own initiative and are results driven.
This is a six month fixed term contract with an option to extend
If you would like to find out more about the role and organisation and feel you have the right skills, please call James Rennie on 0422660094 for a confidential discussion.
For more information please contact: email@example.com