Risk Executive – Remediation Project
- 12 month contract
- Risk & Controls remediation project
- Banking background preferred
Our Lending focused organisation has a strong footprint across Australia within the lucrative Mortgages home loans market . We are looking for an exceptional individual to join this organisation on a 12 month contract basis, working closely with the line 1 Risk management team team. This is a blue chip employer with a major focus on growth, and innovation.
As a Risk Executive or Manager within Risk & controls, you will come from another retail Banking organisation or risk advisory division within Chartered to work closely with the line 1 Risk & Control Manager. You will also be working closely with the business and a broad group of risk and compliance professionals in varying functions. Strong risk management skills are essential as you will be a key communicator across the business for this group’s initiatives.
The focus is on business driven outcomes for the remedial action plan that is currently being delivered so it is important that you have previous experience in delivering in a similar environment within financial services. We are looking for an individual who can work autonomously in the current working environment
Your responsibilities will include:
- providing practical advice on how to best manage and mitigate risks associated with delivery
- defining scope and managing demand associated with program requests
- actively challenging risk experts on their assessment of solutions
- reviewing relevant policies and articulating requirements that need to be adhered to
- assisting the business with embedding deliverables
- preparation of papers and other materials as well as the analysis of risk framework change requests
- collaborate with Line 2 to ensure advice, change requirements etc is adequately rolled out
- providing Line 2 with evidence of meeting deliverables for line 2 assurance purposes.
To be successful in this role you will have experience in a similar remediation risk role within the banking or financial services industry. An operational/business risk management background is preferred particularly an understanding of policy changes. Problem solving, project management, change & transformation and analytical skills are also key.
Ideally you will be come from either a consumer retail Banking background with exposure for home loans/asset finance or have worked in Assurance Risk Advisory within a Chartered firm
As this is a fixed term contract we have a prefrence towards risk candidates that are immediately available to start work with a valid working visa
The successful candidate can expect a strong remuneration package, and a challenging and varied role
Only suitable candidates will be considered and contacted
If you would like to discuss this role, please call
James Rennie on 0422 660094, for a confidential discussion.
For more information please contact: email@example.com