Senior Financial Accountant
- One of Australia's leading Asset Managers
- Inhouse training and development offered
- 9 month contract across Financial Accounting and Projects. Bonus potential
As one of Australia’s leading Asset Managers this organisation has a history of strong financial performance. From a global platform the Australian business has grown to a business that delivers superior investment results and is a leader in responsible investments.
Reporting to the Manager Financial Reporting, this is a newly created 9 month contract role. You will be working to deliver quality and timely reporting services for a portfolio of subsidiaries. This is a varied and interesting role with exposure to senior business leaders, representing many opportunities to utilise your deep Financial Accounting expertise.
You will be responsible for:
- Month end journals and reconciliations
- Supporting the implementation of new billing and GL systems
- Monthly transfer pricing and global recharges
- Subsidiary fee invoicing, financial statements, journals / reconciliations, cash flow and AFSL reporting
- Contribution to other financial projects including productivity and process improvements
- Developing procedures
- Financial analysis
To be successful in this role you will be a degree qualified, CA / CPA with Financial Accounting experience in the Financial Services sector. Financial reporting experience, including AIFRS is essential. Mid-tier, Big 4 experience is highly desirable. Knowledge of the Asset Management sector is highly desirable.
In return, you can expect a busy varied role with one of Australia’s leading Asset Managers. The opportunity to work across high profile finance projects with an innovative Manager, provides plenty of scope for career development. You will enjoy the opportunity to work in a team of like minded professionals, and plenty of inhouse training is provided.
For a confidential discussion about this role, please call James Rennie on 0422660094
For more information please contact: email@example.com