Senior Operational Risk Analyst – Mortgage sector
- Comprehensive range of employee benefits
- Non bank lender in home loans sector
- $105,000 to $115,000 base plus super plus benefits
Are you ready to join a major Australian player in Financial Services in 2022, with a strong footprint across a variety of sectors, including the lucrative Mortgages home loans market? We are looking for an exceptional individual to join this organisation on a permanent basis, working closely with the leadership team. This is a blue chip employer with a major focus on growth, and innovation.
As the Senior Operational Risk Analyst you will come from another Lending organisation or risk advisory business to work closely with the Manager of Operational Risk. You will also be working closely with the business and a broad group of risk and compliance professionals in varying functions. Strong business acumen is essential as you will be a key communicator across the business for this group’s initiatives.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Management and investigation of operational incidents
- Maintenance of the Governance, Risk and Compliance system
- Conducting targeted operational risk reviews
- Managing the systems user access review process
- Assisting in developing, implementing and updating of policies, procedures and systems
- Reporting to senior management
To be successful in this role you will 4 years or more, experience in a risk role within the banking, insurance or financial services industry. An operational risk management background is preferred. Working knowledge of consumer credit and privacy law, and trade practices legislation will be highly regarded. Problem solving, project management and analytical skills are also key.
The successful candidate can expect a strong remuneration package, comprehensive employee benefits and a challenging and varied role with scope for career progression. This opportunity is offered as a mix of work from home and the office.
If you would like to discuss this role, please call
James Rennie on 0422 660094, for a confidential discussion.
For more information please contact: email@example.com