Senior Trade Finance Officer
- Global financial institution
- Diverse and sophisticated client base
- Commercial / Corporate Banking
This established international bank has an excellent market reputation and has made significant inroads in the Australian market. The role is a permanent position to work as a Senior Trade Finance Officer. Working in a reputable team, with a great culture and a healthy work-life balance, you will also enjoy the opportunity to work with a range of different clients across a broad group of industries.
Reporting to the Head of Trade Finance, you will have the ability to partake in business development and marketing to both corporate clients and financial institutions. You will also supervise on business processing and review the transactions handled by the Document Processing Centre Head Office and checking and following up on documents and final settlement figures.
Your duties will consist of the following ;
* To promote new products and services to clients.
* Control the operational mistakes and loss within the limitation from the management
* Providing feedback to the department head on trade finance-related issues
* Maintain a close relationship with head office and domestic branches
* Be responsible for in-house training courses and relevant off-the-job courses for the staff as well as keeping up to date with laws and regulations that will affect the import/export transactions.
This is a key position within the organisation where you will ideally have at least 5 years of trade finance experience. You will have an excellent customer relationship management and marketing background, good service awareness and communication skills with clients. Being qualified in the international settlement, trade finance sector and a CDCS specialist is also desirable.
This is a role with one of the largest financial institutions in the world. With a growing client base in Australia across all key industries, this is an opportunity which is both diverse and rewarding. With a key emphasis on training and development along with being a diverse team, opportunities such as this one do not come on the marketplace often. To learn more please call James Rennie on 0422660094
For more information please contact: email@example.com