Team Leader Credit Support -Home Loans
- Utilise your credit support experience - Residential lending
- Work with a dynamic, experienced credit team
- Sydney CBD
Having been through a recent rebrand, this Australian lender offers an attractive employee value proposition. With growth comes new opportunities to add to the team and this non bank lender in the Sydney CBD is looking for a talented Credit support professional. Backed by an exceptional, experienced credit team, this organisation has a track record of success, and offers a stable yet growing opportunity for your next career step.
Reporting to the Credit Manager you will be responsible for supporting the Credit assessment team and managing staff offshore. This is a busy, high-volume environment, so you will enjoy the challenge of working with a focused happy team who like getting results for their customers. You will enjoy the opportunity to work both autonomously but also to have exposure to career mentors.
Key responsibilities include:
– Managing the team in the Philippines (two staff currently) i.e., daily check in/allocation of tasks/training/reviewing completed work.
– Pre-screening loan applications and package ready for assessment by a credit analyst
– Completing checks such as credit, title, plan.
– Ordering property valuations.
– Communicating with external stakeholders i.e., valuers and brokers.
– Creating and maintaining process guides for all tasks undertaken in the support role.
– Taking inbound calls.
In return you will enjoy the opportunity to work in an innovative environment, where growth and development opportunities abound. Outstanding employee facilities and a positive workplace culture are integral to the way this organisation does business. Competitive remuneration is on offer.
For more information please contact: email@example.com