Treasury Reporting Analyst – Asset Finance
- Treasury reporting
- Asset Backed Securities
This non-bank lender is a leader across Australia and its expanding global markets. With a growing presence across a variety of lending options, this organisation is winning accolades for its innovative approach to financial services.
Reporting to the Australian Treasurer for this division, this role is crucial to the effective operation of the funding and securitisation activities of the organisation. This is a permanent role with lots of scope for career progression.
This is a hands-on position with a great chance to capitalize on your treasury experience and gain experience in a leadership role. The key facets of your daily activities will include new deal documentation, term sheet management, forecasting, and deal amendments.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to the monitoring and forecasting of funding capacity
- Produce and manage term sheets including related key stakeholder communication
- Analyse and interpret data, and co-ordinate responses to investor queries
- Execution of new issues and facilities including negotiate with relevant parties, liaise with legal counsel, and audit
- Documentation management and control.
- Extension and amendments of facilities.
- Develop and manage the team to achieve success. Create and maintain a positive work culture.
To be successful in this role you will be a skilled people leader, an experienced financial services treasury professional and an excellent communicator. It is essential that your securitisation and funding experience has been gained in the financial services sector, possibly in either a legal firm, trustee company or rating agency. You will hold a relevant degree and most likely a post graduate qualification in an accounting or finance discipline. Candidates who have worked in debt capital markets will be favourably considered.
This role will enable you to showcase your strong excel and analytical skills. To succeed in this position, you would be a strong team player who enjoyed working in a busy, fast paced environment where you contribution is valued. This organisation has a comprehensive employee benefits program with ample opportunity for career growth.
For a confidential discussion please call James Rennie on 0422660094
For more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org